Appointment slots are available all week, including weekends, 9AM-6PM.
When Contacting me keep these things in mind.
- These are not emergency contact resources. If you have an emergency situation please call 911 or use this list to figure out the correct group to get into contact with.
- I do screen my calls. This means it is unlikely I will pick up the phone when you call for the first time, so just leave a simple voicemail message that lets me know who you are and when it would be best for me to call you back and I will get in touch with you.
- E-mail can be convenient, especially for simple inquiries, but there are some things you should know. While e-mail is easy, and is generally safe, privacy cannot be guaranteed. I use a secure e-mail provider with encrypted e-mail. My e-mail provider also has a legal agreement with the Center for Counseling, Health and Wellness (where I work) that prevents them from reading e-mails I send or receive. Other e-mail providers (such as the free versions of Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo) may not use reliable encryption and may automatically scan the messages you send and receive (mostly to figure out better ways to advertise to you). There are other ways that your messages might be read by someone you didn't expect, such as having your e-mail account hacked, not logging out properly when using e-mail in a public place, or due to law enforcement investigations you may not be aware of. If you have something especially private or sensitive that you want to discuss it may be better to call or simply schedule a session. If privacy and confidentiality are a concern please weigh your options carefully.
- Facebook is for your information only, and is meant only to include news about my practice and resources. Because social media platforms like Facebook are built to facilitate sharing please be aware that if you like my page or otherwise interact with my Facebook page your activity may be visible to others.
My Suite is 205. My office is letter "D."
Here is how to get right to the door of my office:
- When driving on E. Reynolds Rd you will see a Captain D's restaurant. The building that my office is located in is directly behind that restaurant.
- To get to the parking lot of my building turn off E. Reynolds Rd into the parking lot where you see the Dairy DM Mart and drive all the way to the back of the parking lot. It will connect with the parking lot for my building.
- My office is located on the second floor.
- Use the outside stairway that is at the center of the building.
- When you get to the top of the stairs turn to the left to find a door marked "205." That is the suite where my office is located.
- Head in the door. My office is letter "D." And is marked with a green sign that says "Gregory K. LPCA." Or go all the way down to the end of the hall and turn left to find a small waiting area.